JG participates together with CENFIM in the creation of a new Showroom in Madrid.
Welcome Design has been in charge of the design and the construction management of this permanent showroom, located in Calle Velázquez in one of the classic buildings dating from the beginning of the 20th century in the Salamanca district of Madrid. The idea is to offer advice to interior design professionals and provide them with a selection of products and solutions as well as a large product exhibition.
Mar Vera, interior designer from the Welcome Design studio, who is in charge of the design of the Showroom DOcontractMAD, has explained to us the project and the importance of the connection between the interior designer and the brand for the success of the project.
“One of the challenges of this space was that of distributing and giving the same importance and representation to each brand and its product placement. In order to do this, we treated the different corners and rooms of the showroom as individual projects. Our goal was to treat each room, each surface as an opportunity to continue with the concept of the project following the same criterion. A chromatic journey, progressing in shades, is repeated to the extent possible in panelling, flooring, furniture, lighting and textile.”
JG contributes its knowledge and experience in furnishing work spaces on the premises of the Showroom, incorporating a fair sample of its main products:
- 60/40, a system of Front-Office storage
- Adapta Plus, the new generation of Adapta
- Slim, acoustic panels
- TCare, height-adjustable desk
- 2Move, folding side table
- Cuadrat, side table to be shared
- Nodum, a system for organising space
- Frames, a locker for everyone
A unique opportunity worth getting to know in the centre of Madrid, a representation of the JG product portfolio by our consultants.
Together with JG, the Showroom visitors will be able to see eleven complementary brands in the area of furnishing spaces that represent 30 product categories:
- Carinbisa (interior and exterior carpentry)
- Duscholux (bath and shower screens and shower trays)
- Faro Barcelona (lighting)
- Floover (vinyl flooring and wallcovering)
- Sonae Arauco (decorative panels)
- RCR Deco (continuous flooring and wallcovering)
- Supratex (decorative textile)
- Tarimatec (exterior decks)
- TM Sillerías (contract furniture)
- Villeroy & Boch (bathroom and wellness)
- Zennio (home automation and access control)
Interior designers, architects and decorators can get first-hand knowledge of all these solutions suggested for their projects, with just one visit to this space.