El Viver building
Badalona Town Council has had offices in Plaça de l’Assamblea de Catalunya in the town centre since March 2007.
They are in a modern, five-storey new build and centralise all council services and departments.
The project includes more than 400 workstations, of which the general stations have been fitted out with Sintra 3 desks and PV cabinets.
The Aqua range and JB pedestals have been used for the private offices.
- Project Directors: architects Josep Maria Massot and Pere Lluís Vegué
- Project Executive: architect Pepita Teixidor Roca
- Project and Site Manager: CICSA
- Site Developer: ENGESTUR, S.A.
- Completion Date: March 2007